Saturday, August 29, 2009

just making cards, whatever....


i'm really liking this style and i've got a ton of ideas stored in my head right now i need to get out..

for some reason the picture makes the shoes look all yellowy but they rn't in real life.

these cards are all 6 bucks.

those r real flowers and kind of a bitch to work with...

i have a friend working at a jewellery store in the distillery district and he thinks he can sell my cards, so i am trying to stock up.

7 bucks!

i made this card for my dad's birthday. he bought me these really cool 3d stickers to help me with my quest to make manly looking cards. they were really fun to work with.. i wish u could see all the detail but it turned out really good.. plus the guy looks just like my dad!

i had some more special requests!

this one was a lot of fun to do!

inside of the last card.. playing with some stamps and some etcha stick thingies

random wedding card.

and while we r on the subject of random. i also made a cat bed out of a suitcase and want to share it with the world.. look how happy lional glitchie is!

*please note i prematurely took the picture before i painted the legs, so please picture them dark brown.


No comments: