Monday, November 10, 2008

welcome...

it all started when i was in that card isle. reading every card, desperately trying to find the perfect one for whatever occasion it might have been. i thought to myself "i could totally make better cards then this, and just write whatever i want inside." and so i did.

then ppl started asking me to make cards for them because they liked theirs so much, and so here we are. this blog is a work in progress, but i am slowly gathering all the cards i have made, and getting some pictures up here to show the world.

i am also trying to figure out how to upload my logo on here. for some reason it keeps changing colours when uploaded.. weird. but yeah, i'll be putting up all the cards i make and if anyone is interested in one already made, or a custom made one, don't hesitate to msg me!

ok thanks for checking me out!

No comments: